Femigard Gold Syrup - Indication for Use
Menstrual problems/ Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Mode of Action
- Stimulates the endometrial and ovarian tissues and helps in menorrhagia due to uterine fibroids, leucorrhoea and internal bleeding
- Stimulates serum FSH levels along with the increase in serum LH levels
- Possesses potent anti-analgesic properties and significantly high antioxidants and anti-anxiety agents
- Possesses potent antibacterial properties and is highly effective against E-Coli
Action of Major Ingredients
- Helps as an antifungal agent against candidiasis
It stimulates the endometrial and ovarian tissues and is very effective for menorrhagia due to uterine fibroids, leucorrhoea and internal bleeding.
It stimulates the repair of the endometrial tissue and helps stop bleeding. It is also used in dysmenorrheal and depression in women.
It helps to significantly increase serum FSH levels and serum LH levels thereby enhancing folliculogenesis.
It possesses potent anti-analgesic properties and significantly high antioxidants and anti-anxiety agents.
It possesses analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help induce COX-2 (Cyclooxygenase-2) expression.
It helps improve the antioxidant status and provides analgesic action.
It contains proto dioscin (PTN) as an aphrodisiac. It helps as an energizer and also promotes diuretic and contractile effects.
It helps inhibit contractions and acts as a uterine sedative. It also possesses antioxidant properties.
It possesses Phytoestrogens. A potential antibacterial and anti-HIV-1 microbicide, it is highly effective against E-coli. It also helps as an antifungal agent against candidiasis.
It possesses Phytoestrogens. It helps as an anti-inflammatory and also provides potent antioxidant action.
A natural antioxidant, it helps in the general increase in central monoamines levels and inhibitory amino acids. It is also effective against cerebral ischemia, epilepsy and epileptic convulsions.
Dosage - 15ml twice a day for 3 cycles or as prescribed by your physician
Pack Size - 200ml bottle
Side Effects - No known side effects | Drug Interaction - No known drug interaction
Femigard Gold Syrup
- Product Code: Femigard Gold Syrup
- Availability: In Stock