Immunit Syrup - Indication for Use
Daily health supplement for infection-prone individuals
Mode of Action
- Proliferates the spleen cells and modifies the functions of mast cells, basophils and activated T lymphocytes
- Modulates humoral and cell-mediated immune responsiveness
- Activates phagocytosis and gamma-IFN production by macrophages
- Increases IgG antibodies
- Enhances bone marrow cellularity and total WBC count
- Inhibits the Angiogenesis process
- Decreases viral load and increases the CD4 lymphocyte levels
Action of Major Ingredients
It helps as an immunomodulator, proliferating spleen cells and modifying the functions of mast cells, basophils and activated T lymphocytes.
It helps as an immunopotentiator, stimulating the increase of Ig M and Ig G levels. It also helps in macrophage migration.
It helps as an immunomodulator, modulating humoral and cell-mediated immune responsiveness by Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABAergic pathways.
It helps in the proliferation of splenic leukocyte to B cell mitogen and Lipo Poly Saccharides (LPS) and provides anti-inflammatory (anti-arthritis) action. It also helps activate phagocytosis and gamma-IFN production by macrophages.
It helps as an immunomodulator, enhancing the bone marrow cellularity, total WBC count and alpha-esterase positive cells. It also inhibits the Angiogenesis process.
It helps as an immunomodulator, significantly increasing IgG antibodies, enhancing Humoral and cell-mediated immunity and macrophage activity.
It helps stimulate antigen specific and nonspecific immune responses, induce cell differentiation activity and modulate humoral and cellular adaptive immune responses.
It decreases viral load and increases CD4 lymphocyte levels in people with HIV infection. It also helps reduce the symptom and severity of common cold.
Dosage - 10 – 15 ml twice a day or as prescribed by your physician
Pack Size - 200ml bottle
Side Effects - No known side effects | Drug Interaction - No known drug interaction
- Product Code: Immunit Syrup
- Availability: In Stock